Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Am Socially Inept

I am awkward around people which I feel damages any would be friendships with new people that I meet. This especially happens at all the local music shows that I attend. I can never seem to think of anything to talk about and I just end up feeling like a dumbass and an outcast. I also think some of it has to do with feeling like I am in my husbands shadow which is probably a whole different blog!

So to all those who see me at shows and just out and about, if I have made you feel wierd about being around me I am sorry. I definatly would like to get to know you all better but have a hard doing so. People being pushy with me about talking or doing stuff would probably help out a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm in the scene and I still feel like a dumbass and an outcast..don't feel so bad..

    ReplyDelete